Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Here's to you Cindy, today I celebrate Mom and Mammaw but I also celebrate you.  You knew that being a mom to Anna and Addie was your most precious calling in life.  It meant the world to you and you were good at it!  Of course, when we were younger you were like a mom to me.  Feeding me on your lap with a baby spoon when I was 7 or 8, worrying I would get hurt wrestling with Mike, or waiting up when I was out on a date.  You were nurturing from the time you were little and it just grew as you did.  We all miss you so much and certainly wish you were here with us to celebrate you.  But we will still do it in our own way.  When situations arise I often think about how you would handle it and try to live by it.  Happy Mother's Day to all moms, you are special!

No comments:

Post a Comment