Saturday, June 23, 2012

Can you believe it?!?!

Well Sista-the Gamecocks did it!  We're going back to the College World Series National Championship.  3rd year in a row for us and last night was a nail biter.  I can see you now, jumping all around  and slapping the ground with both hands when we miss a ball or strike out (Jonathan has a name for it but can't think of it.)  I know for sure you would've been in and out of the room not able to watch this one all the way through.  How I wish you were here to celebrate with us.  I have flinched for my phone so many times this week to call you.  That seems to be my biggest difficulty these days, thinking that I need to call you that I haven't talked to you in a while.


 We start the championship tomorrow so hang in there with us...we'll be chatting I'm sure :)  Thanks for the pic above Rachel, I "borrowed" it from your facebook page-hope you don't mind!

1 comment:

  1. Lord have mercy, y'all are making me a Gamecock baseball fan! Oops! Did I say that? BTW, I want one of those huggies, Rach!

    ReplyDelete