Saturday, October 6, 2012

Good Saturday morning Sista-
I'm heading down to Columbia today to watch the Gamecocks play.  It has been a while since I've been to a home game.  I didn't make one last year but I did go and watch the East Carolina game at your house to start the season last year.  That was one of my favorite games in a while, I was so happy that I decided to go watch it with my family that night!
I'm looking so forward to being with friends and family.  Even though I feel close to you ALL the time, I'm especially excited to hear an "Arr, arr, ar, arr, arrrr" (that's your version of cock-a-doodle-do I believe)
No one will do it quite like you but it will be great to hear!  Addie camped out last night at the horseshoe for ESPN's Game Day.  I know how much you love that place and I'm sure you would've gone to check on her (I mean join in the fun) at least once :)

I'll report back later-love ya so Sista!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment