Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 23, 2014

A quick blog before church this morning.  We know Griffin's, aka Finn, debut is soon, just not sure exactly when.  The range of emotions in the past few weeks for me has been overwhelming.  I absolutely can't wait to meet her officially.  I already know her, know she is loved beyond words, know she is protected by wonderful parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, great-grandparents and countless friends and family.  Cindy, I know you are so proud of Anna.  She and Ryan have created a loving home for Finn and will be wonderful parents.  She will know you and feel your love her entire life.  So, when Finn decides to grace us with her presence she will be showered with nothing but love!  I'll be back to blog VERY soon-
Love ya Sista!!

No comments:

Post a Comment