Thursday, August 16, 2012

Exciting week-August, 2012

Cindy, this will be short but I will definitely be back next week to share pictures and stories from the week.  Addie moves into USC on Saturday, August 18th.  She has been working hard looking for all of her dorm stuff even though she is on her second round of antibiotics.  Her room is going to look great and I think she is ready to be a college freshman! I know you are so proud of her, she's so level-headed.  Anna has her open house tonight as a first year teacher at Springdale Elementary.  Her room is going to look great too :) I'm not sure where these girls get their fashion sense but it sure wasn't from the two of us!  The Springdale family has been unbelievable and I couldn't ask for any place better for her to start her career as a teacher.  Oh yeah, and Anna is on her second round of antibiotics too.  But, I think they are both on the mend and will be well for gametime!  Love ya, Sista

No comments:

Post a Comment