Monday, April 9, 2012

I visited your grave yesterday on your Birthday for the first time.  I've never been one much to visit graves because I always feel like I can talk to those gone just anywhere I am.  You and I actually talked about that after Daddy died.  But I'll have to say that it was a wonderful moment (or moments, I made a couple of trips during the day).  It sits up on a hill and it was a beautiful spring day.  I took in all the sights and sounds of the morning and felt a little sense of peace.  There were some pretty flowers that different people put there for your birthday or just because they miss you. 

Today, I'm going back to work after spring break.  April is a full month and lots of great things will be happening and many of those because of you and who you were.  I'll be back to share soon-love ya Sista!

No comments:

Post a Comment