Saturday, April 14, 2012

I wanted to call you today to see how your Spring Break was going. I'm going to a musical in Charlotte tonight and I know how much you loved them.  It's going to be a fun one and I wanted to tell you about it.  Our Fun Run is coming up next Friday and I think of you so much during this time.  You had so much energy and passion for children's health and I love telling people about your impact on them.

My hope for this blog is for people to share their stories of Cindy so we can all get to know her in different ways.

My memory today is after I received National Board Certification in 2001, I went for a weekend at Edisto.  There was a Carolina cooler with my name embroidered on it full of beer, an Edisto T-shirt and a congratulations card from Cindy.  She was always so proud of her family and never hesitated showing us.  She loved fully!

1 comment:

  1. FYI-I started this Thursday afternoon and then my computer crashed. Thought it was lost but just found it :)

    ReplyDelete