Saturday, March 17, 2012

"New Normal"

Cindy-your words were always "we'd find a new normal" when we'd have tragedies in our lives.  I'm working on the new normal but I don't much care for it Sista...not what I had in mind.  You're such a spark for just about anything we did-you always found a way to make it fun.  I'm looking for those sparks, having fun in things that I do and loving life (just like you did) but it's just a little harder right now.  I know it will come easier for me but for right now it's just HARD!  Love ya-

1 comment:

  1. Your "new normal" happened to include your (Karen) being the only one up at 10:30pm at the beach. Cindy and you would have been burning the midnight oil. I know that was a bummer for you. Wish I could fill the void, but we know that is not possible. May your "new normal" be as painless as possible.

    ReplyDelete