Wednesday, March 14, 2012

From Kate Gordon:
One of my earliest memories is the green jeep and sitting in the center between Cindy and Karen feeling like "one of the girls". As youth leaders, Mom and Dad talked of Cindy sharing her rather explosive feelings during "Jaws" the movie, much to their external mortification yet internal amusement.
I picture her pitching during church softball and catching a ball going about 100 miles per hour at close range; only to smile and kind of shake her burning hand. Her beautiful wedding...my Grandma faints and, as Cindy is walking down the aisle, she is trying to send me hand signals at the front of the church to tell me about Grandma after I have carried the Crucifix; always thinking of the other person. The fondest memories are of talking about family on the beautiful beach of Edisto Island; "Beach Therapy". Love to you, Cindy...you left a legacy of a beautiful smile and kind heart and will be forever missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment