Saturday, March 24, 2012

1 month

Tomorrow will be 1 month and there have been so many thoughts and memories racing through my head.  It still feels like you've gone on an extended vacation though we all know that's not true (you would've called multiple times a day.)   I think this past week has been a little realization for me, thank goodness for friends and family helping me handle it.  I'm still amazed at all the ways you impacted so many people.  I love how that is continuing and will do so beyond my comprehension.  On another note, I think you'd love Addie's prom dress.  Anna has done a wonderful job being the big sister and helping her with all the details.  Of course she did that when you were here with us :)



So many fun times together...I think this pic is the 2nd time Jonathan and Ashley took us out on the boat at Edisto...more of those wonderful traditions you started Sista! Love ya-


No comments:

Post a Comment